GOOGLE SEARCH ADVERTISING
Adwords Campaign Design and Optimization
Full Service since 2003
BE ON GOOGLE IN 5 DAYS
and be seen by customers at the very moment
that they’re searching for your type of product and service.
Welcome to Adword$perfect . We are a Google Adwords consulting firm dedicated to helping small businesses succeed in marketing and selling online. For over 15 years, we have gained the trust of our customers by delivering positive marketing ROI with a “user friendly” attitude.
OUR ADVERTISING SERVICE:
- Create sales opportunities using Google search advertising
- Reach hard to reach commercial clients using “interest based” marketing
- Optimize Adwords campaigns to maximize CTR and ROI
- Create compelling contents that boost response rate
- Reach top Google ranking using natural SEO
- Design follow-up marketing to convert every sales opportunities
FLAT FEE PRICING
Most advertising firm will charge a percentage of your ad budget, or even worse, they will mark-up the price per click without you knowing. We have flat fee pricing – pay for what you need regardless of your ad budget
Local Adwords Campaign
- We do not charge a percentage of your ad budget
- We do not mark up your per-click cost
- No long term contracts
- Pay only when we execute the plan
- See results immediately
- Daily 1-on-1 performance review
Promotional offer are available, please call.
BE ON GOOGLE IN 5 DAYS
Are you in a hurry to see results? A typical campaign takes about 5 days to setup from the time we establish a campaign plan. Once your campaign is running we will continue to review and adjust the campaign until you hit the “sweet-spot.”
Click on each step to read more.
1. REVIEW & RESEARCH
We begin with an initial conversation with you – to help us understand your business, target markets, competitors and objectives.
If you are already running Adwords campaigns, then we will run an Adwords audit. An audit is the process of evaluating the effectiveness of your AdWords accounts. The audit can reveal painful and costly hidden issues. We will make recommendations to improve the overall health and performance of your account.
Many of our clients have never run AdWords, or are looking for a fresh start. We will get to know your business, start small, figure out what works, and expand only when we see results.
2. CAMPAIGN PLANNING
Once we understanding your current situation and objectives, we will propose a plan of action. Depending on the situation this may include one or more of the following:
- Segment your market into highly defined niches, and propose strategies to go after them.
- Setup campaigns for each target markets.
- Optimize existing campaigns to hit the “sweet spot” and reduce irrelevant clicks.
- Design landing pages to better captivate the audience.
- Setup analytics to measure progress and identify issues.
- Setup re-marketing and/or follow-up email campaigns to previous prospects.
- Make sure you have a “close-loop” marketing process.
3. SETUP & EXECUTION
Once you agree to the plan, you will pay the setup fee and fund the campaign. We will proceed with setup, design, and development according to the plan.
4. REVIEW & OPTIMIZE
Once the campaign is running we will closely monitor its performance and provide you with daily progress reports. Initially, we will talk daily to see what’s working and what’s not. Once the campaign is “humming” along generating leads, we can proceed to expand the target market and explore other market opportunities.
CALL US TO SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR ADVERTISING DOLLARS
START SMALL. GET SMART AND GROW
All too often, we see merchants go “all in” with Adwords and end up disappointed and discouraged. We advise our clients to start small, get feedback and re-target. It’s like sport shooting, you aim, shoot, learn, adjust, and try again. Once you are successful in hitting one target market, then you can apply the “intelligence” you’ve gained and expand to other markets in a cost-effective manner.
OPTIMIZE AND HIT THE “SWEET-SPOT“
Adwords optimization is an on-going process of finding and hitting the "Sweet Spot" in your advertisement – in other words, maximizing your ROI and CTR for every dollar spent (read case scenario, click here).
We recently worked with a capital equipment financing company that used Google Adwords to advertise. For example, their ads would display in Google search results whenever people searches for “leasing” or “financing.” Their monthly ad budget was a small fortune, yet they couldn’t tell if the Adwords portion of their budget was profitable.
We consulted the client on the situation. Upon review, we discovered that people who had clicked on their ads were actually searching for “car leasing” or “home financing in Houston,” neither of which was it’s type of business. These were obvious examples of waste that we eliminated quickly. There were many more “off-target” searches that we continued to identify and eliminate. We also helped the client implement some features of a “close loop marketing” to better track Adwords cost-benefit performance (ie. specific telephone number for inquires from Adwoods, contact ids, and data analytics) . Ultimately, we were able to redesign their campaigns to yield positive ROI in the order of 9 to 1 (returned $9 for every $1 spent).
Waste in advertising will creep up constantly and require vigilance in on-going performance reviews.
CASE SCENARIOS & TESTIMONIALS
Call us for additional references or case scenarios. More than likely we will have a client in your particular industry.
Case Study: MARKETING B-TO-B FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Industry: Capital equipment financing and leasing
- Situation: Capital leasing is a competitive business dominated by name brand players. The client tried Adwords PCP advertising for several months but achieved negative ROI because competitors would out bid their positions.
- Solution: We worked with the client to identify search terms that were much more focused and less competitive, where the cost per clicks were lower and the search volumes were sufficient on a daily basis. We setup several ad campaigns targeting each niche markets and designed highly targeted landing pages. Once the campaigns were launched, we continued to optimize their performance; this included doing A-B testing and filtering out irrelevant clicks to reduce bounce rate.
- Results: The client achieved positive ROI on advertising by a factor of 9 to 1 (returned $9 for $1 spent). Subsequently, we applied what we had learned to additional campaigns in other markets.
Case Study: Voice, data and business consulting company
- Industry: Data Communication Consulting
- Situation: The customer’s objective is to generate more commercial sales opportunities. Commercial customers are difficult and expensive to reach because, unlike retail consumers, they typically do not search online for services.
- Solution: We worked with the client to segment their markets by industry and geography, and then we identified websites where each of the segment of customers might have interests (i.e. local chamber of commerce, industry publications, or trade shows). We setup several display ads on Google Display Network for each market segments and designed highly targeted landing pages to captivate the viewers. Once the campaigns were launched, we continued to optimize their performance which included A-B testing and removing irrelevant clicks to reduce bounce rate.
- Results: The client generated leads from several local businesses which it would not have been able to reach without the strategic campaign setup.